8. Knowledge Base#
- 8.1. Preprocessing
- 8.2. Simulation
- 8.3. Postprocessing
- 8.4. Fixing Divergence Issues
- 8.5. Frequently Asked Questions
- 8.5.1. Where are my Flow360 credentials stored locally?
- 8.5.2. How to check my mesh processing status?
- 8.5.3. My case is still running, but how can I check the current residual and surface force result?
- 8.5.4. How do I download or view a finished case result?
- 8.5.5. How can I delete my mesh or case?
- 8.5.6. Does Flexcompute charge for data storage?
- 8.5.7. What is storage type?
- 8.5.8. How can I archive my case?
- 8.5.9. How can I restore my archived case?
- 8.5.10. I have many cases, how can I archive all of them at once?
- 8.5.11. Mesh Error: Distance between 2 nodes on ring is wrong! What does this mean?
- 8.5.12. How do I create a rotating interface with concentric mesh rings?
- 8.5.13. What does the “VelocityRelative” mean in the volumeOutput of the case configuration?